Although Google AdWords and Yahoo! SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING stay the gorillas of online advertising, there are a considerable number of alternatives for producing clicks and exposure. Search, behavioral, and database marketing services for online advertisers. Now owned by AOL. Web advertising and search engine marketing through a diverse network of consumer, media, and business sites. B2C Primarily, but can offer brand exposure for broad-market B2B advertisers as well. Internet affiliate marketing and maintained search advertising for B2C retailers. Suitable for B2C or B2B marketers.
Going beyond search ads, pop-ups, banners, email marketing, white paper postings, podcasts, webcasts, video, social networking even, web marketing improvements — of kinds — continue to be developed. One new offering is browser branding from Brand Thunder. Beyond the limitation to Firefox, you have to ask the question: do users really want a “branded” web browser? CEO Patrick Murphy is wagering they will, if there is a value-add in the form of enhanced browser functionality enough.
- Download new audio files that weren’t there before
- Flowchart Process Diagrams
- S Displays per-protocol statistics
- The Editorial Freelancers Association publishes freelance writing rate examples
- 12 Tutorials & Guides to Help Create Profitable Websites
- Sites – launch an intranet-style resource for your business
- Partition 1: Windows 7 – NTFS (20gb)
Time will tell. Other than this dialog between Mr. Murphy and some early users on StartupNation, I haven’t seen much about Brand Thunder yet. An offering with a different type of potential is ShowMeLocal. Here are the best tools from his … Read the rest